• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH! . . . Let's all send SILVERS24 a book!

178 posts in this topic

Already done my part. Sent him a VF/nm copy of ASM 192. So it's someone else's turn.
That's right! One of my most favourite issues.

So how much did you end up selling that for?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I still have my poor copy & the one he sent me. I'll never give these up for anything.

It is also my first ASM I had ever read. Or Owned.

I can't send him any of my comics until he is at least 21 and I have a signed statement gossip.gif
I have my mom, send the [embarrassing lack of self control] to her & let her sign it, then send the books to me in her name. thumbsup2.gif

Afterall that's what a mother is for. yay.gif

I might send him a few if he posts a birth certificate proving he's 14.
yeahok.gif

Why sure, lettme just post it up on the most active website first, for all to see. Then I will post multiple pics of myself & my state ID card, with my Soc card # plus my address.

poke2.gif

yeahok.gif

Why sure, lettme just post it up on the most active website first, for all to see. Then I will post multiple pics of myself & my state ID card, with my Soc card # plus my address.

poke2.gif

You just had a birthday.

What did you turn?

16?

yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

You just had a birthday.

What did you turn?

16?

17. One more year, I will legally be an adult, however, I know everyone will not agree with this.

yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

You just had a birthday.

What did you turn?

16?

17. One more year, I will legally be an adult, however, I know everyone will not agree with this.

17 is cool.

You can see R-rated movies without your momma now right?

Use to be 17 was I was trying to in to to see Rambo if I remember... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

You just had a birthday.

What did you turn?

16?

17 is cool.

You can see R-rated movies without your momma now right?

Use to be 17 was I was trying to in to to see Rambo if I remember... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Already done my part. Sent him a VF/nm copy of ASM 192. So it's someone else's turn.
That's right! One of my most favourite issues.

Once again, thank you for that. 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

You are welcome.

I felt bad when I re-read Octobers post and saw that you asked about the book, and then I bought it out from under you. Then when I received the book, I found my copy that looked as good. So I sent you my copy. Glad you liked it.

Chris

You have proof..Look at how he spells..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, my spelling is the best there is. You may not know it.

But as you read this post there has not been a spelling mistake so far.

grin.gif

[17. One more year, I will legally be an adult, however, I know everyone will not agree with this.

Three words: Get A Job.

Seriously, I had been working summers every year since I was 14 waiting at various resorts. Best summers of my life.

You should not be on here with a pile of middle-aged farts, but out there living your life.

I looked it up:

The MPAA film rating system:

Rated R-Restricted

People under 17 require accompanying parent or legal guardian*.

*The parent or guardian must be at least 21 years old

So you can go, but can't take your little brother until you are 21, or he is 17 too.

If you have a little brother. yeahok.gif

[17. One more year, I will legally be an adult, however, I know everyone will not agree with this.

Three words: Get A Job.

Seriously, I had been working summers every year since I was 14 waiting at various resorts. Best summers of my life.

You should not be on here with a pile of middle-aged farts, but out there living your life.

Hey, you guys have treated me better then I ever had been treated in my life. I mean it. It was hell in school.

I want to get a job badly, then I might not be so damn limited, I been after a job since I was 14/15.

I looked it up:

The MPAA film rating system:

Rated R-Restricted

People under 17 require accompanying parent or legal guardian*.

*The parent or guardian must be at least 21 years old

So you can go, but can't take your little brother until you are 21, or he is 17 too.

If you have a little brother. yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

Furicking awsome! No, all my brothers are way older then me. Or what you all say "Middle aged farts" 27_laughing.gif

(30's)

Hey, you guys have treated me better then I ever had been treated in my life. I mean it. It was hell in school.

Sorry to hear about that, but it still pains me to think of a 17-year old kid wasting his days and nights in here, gabbing with a bunch of middle-aged farts.