• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH! . . . Let's all send SILVERS24 a book!

178 posts in this topic

I agree with JC that you need to get out more.

Are you sure there's no local comic store for you to work in......heck volunteer to work for a week or two to prove your value to the owner.

Do some volunteer work outside the home, get some community experience....

It'd be good for ya.

I just found one of Silver's job applications - it's amazing why he wasn't hired on the spot:

1367077-butters.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif This one brought tears to my eyes. Man, I needed that. After the day I had at work the laugh I got from this post made me forget everything else.

This will go down as one of the best post in the annals of the boards.

To get back on the tract of the thread...if we all send butters a few books maybe he can parlay (To maneuver (an asset) to great advantage: parlayed some small investments into a large fortune in case you were wondering butters) those books into a key book he can be proud to own.

I just found one of Silver's job applications - it's amazing why he wasn't hired on the spot:

1367077-butters.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif This one brought tears to my eyes. Man, I needed that. After the day I had at work the laugh I got from this post made me forget everything else.

To get back on the tract of the thread...if we all send butters a few books maybe he can parlay (To maneuver (an asset) to great advantage: parlayed some small investments into a large fortune in case you were wondering butters) those books into a key book he can be proud to own.

I did the same thing...

I had open house this eve for school and just got home. Jacob you rock!!! headbang.gif and JC...this is a total classic...oh man, I just needed that today...

27_laughing.gif

1367077-butters.jpg

I did the same thing...

I had open house this eve for school and just got home. Jacob you rock!!! headbang.gif and JC...this is a total classic...oh man, I just needed that today...

27_laughing.gif

I'm still laughing. Does this mean JC's armor has a few chinks in it now?

This is truly sad (in the pathetic sense ) if this is for real. You get out of life what you put in. zero = zero. I truly hope this is a joke and you're not a charity case.

Don't sweat it.

Butters is the whipping boy around here. poke2.gif

Ever since I showed him my Fan Letter in USM #91

So THAT'S why you sent me that book as a freebie! Pimping out your celebrity status, eh?

How many copies of this book did you buy?

Ever since I showed him my Fan Letter in USM #91

So THAT'S why you sent me that book as a freebie! Pimping out your celebrity status, eh?

How many copies of this book did you buy?

blush.gif

Yeah, truthfully. By the time everyone sent me books & etc. I had almost 5 copies of this issue. Now I am down to two.

I did have three, hint the other reason why I sent it.

It ment something to me, so I decided to give it. tongue.gif