• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH! . . . Let's all send SILVERS24 a book!

178 posts in this topic

I can tell you otherwise that is not my mother!

The joke was intended to be that you were an old lady playing us guys for a fool, by pretending to be a dumb teen. foreheadslap.gif

If I am a dumb teen, then how can I be a old lady playing all you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons for fools? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very tough detective work. But no one is on your side now are they JC?

HA! Besdies, I doubt a old woman could, she'd go senial & lose it before she could register here on these boards. 27_laughing.gif

I will vouch for him, great kid. I have sent him extra stuff in the mail when we have traded. Also, he sent my son tons of Transformers, so he is pretty great in my book!

That was rather nice of him. What comes around-goes around. Alright, Silver... if you PM me your mailing address I'll send you a copy of Fantastic Four #48 and I'll grab the shipping cost too. Just so you know there's no hard feelings. I'm a strong believer in "Karma" But don't jump to conclusions. It was given to me by a great guy I bought some books from and the condition is in about Fair/Good- but it's complete and the first appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus.

WAIT.... did silvers just get an FF48 for free?

DUDE!!!! i wanna be 17 and jobless now 27_laughing.gif

No you don't.

I will vouch for him, great kid. I have sent him extra stuff in the mail when we have traded. Also, he sent my son tons of Transformers, so he is pretty great in my book!

That was rather nice of him. What comes around-goes around. Alright, Silver... if you PM me your mailing address I'll send you a copy of Fantastic Four #48 and I'll grab the shipping cost too. Just so you know there's no hard feelings. I'm a strong believer in "Karma" But don't jump to conclusions. It was given to me by a great guy I bought some books from and the condition is in about Fair/Good- but it's complete and the first appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus.

No you don't.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No you don't.

Yeah trust me, it's cool and all, however when everyone realizes they don't think I am woeth giving jack squat later down the month. I will be right back from where I was. Wishing & wishing. Oh yeah, & wishing. Errr, and looking.

Plus I get to hear people say "Get a job" so yeah. thumbsup2.gif

stooges.gif

No you don't.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif
If you were 17 and jobless, you'd be Butters. foreheadslap.gif

No you don't.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif
27_laughing.gif

No you don't.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeah..but id have a free FF 48 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and i thought i was cool cuz i got one for $25 cloud9.gif

i just got trumped by butters.. 893censored-thumb.gif

No you don't.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeah..but id have a free FF 48 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and i thought i was cool cuz i got one for $25 cloud9.gif

i just got trumped by butters.. 893censored-thumb.gif

grin.gifcloud9.gif