• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

My latest pick-up. Been looking a long time for nicely registered copy of this book.

Amazing80.jpg

Nice pick up :applause:

Love it! :headbang:

Ditto !! I love the reference in it to Spidey #1 from Stan the Man (think about it...the Chameleon first appeared in Spidey #1...#80 is the 2nd app.)... :preach:

My latest...THX to spideyinacase/Bill! THX AGAIN Bill! :headbang:

This copy is dam near perfect...perfect spine...perfect registration/WHITE pages...just a micro-hint of abrasion top spine corner and bottom right corner keep this book from 9.6+++++

SPIDERMAN30CGC94W.jpg

ASM30FC-1.jpg

ASM30BC.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

My latest...THX to spideyinacase/Bill! THX AGAIN Bill! :headbang:

This copy is dam near perfect...perfect spine...perfect registration/WHITE pages...just a micro-hint of abrasion top spine corner and bottom right corner keep this book from 9.6+++++

SPIDERMAN30CGC94W.jpg

ASM30FC-1.jpg

ASM30BC.jpg

Nice copy! :applause: I couldn't Imagine what a 9.8 will sell for.

Nice Spidey 30!!! :applause:

I thought you were selling all your Spideys? :gossip:

NO WAY! :baiting:

I sold off issues 53 - 100 (less about 10 books that were keepers for me...basically all the good ones... :insane: ) to fund the acquisition of what I'll refer to as "little big" books (well, for me anyway lol ) for my set...I'll be reporting back soon... :headbang:

I sold off issues 53 - 100 (less about 10 books that were keepers for me...basically all the good ones... :insane: ) to fund the acquisition of what I'll refer to as "little big" books (well, for me anyway lol ) for my set...I'll be reporting back soon... :headbang:

:popcorn:

Speaking of keepers Tom,how about that ASM#75? I know you said it's a keeper,but please everyone has they're price. hm I could drive right on over and hand you the cash,no worries about boxing it up and shipping :idea:

Very nice Patrick! so what is next after you complete the ASM run?

My mid grade(6.5 to 9) run from 1 to 100 is about 90% done so I am close also. It is unlikely I can complete this year.

Very nice Patrick! so what is next after you complete the ASM run?

My mid grade(6.5 to 9) run from 1 to 100 is about 90% done so I am close also. It is unlikely I can complete this year.

I am complete with TOS and almost with FF and JIM/Thor. Began a few weirdo Bronze Age titles which I try to complete now.

Nick, which other ASM issues do you still need ? PM me if you prefer.