• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Pentagon 911

26 posts in this topic

In regards to the second comment, no surprised considering the board members location.

Thanks for your input… Could you elaborate on the above?

I took that to mean Southern NJ is like Nazi Germany?

I found the following link pretty interesting.

This time I checked Snopes.com (before posting) and there was nothing…

Pentagon 911

What do you make of this?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've heard about this theory before, and it seems that there is a fair amount of convenient rhetoric thrown in from both sides to support their own agendas.

Here is what I've made from it from the very first time this theory surfaced.

I'm not as dismissive about the plain fact that the Pentagon has one of the best, if not the best, guarded and controlled air space programs on the planet.

If reports from the trade center attacks trickled down to mainstream news in a matter of minutes after the first plane collided into the world trade center, it would have certainly arrived in the hands of the Pentagon much sooner than mainstream news reports and CNN coverage.

If the Pentagon's air defence is worth two bits, it would have made sure anything remotely close to its air space would have been monitored.

As I see it, it would not be out of the realm of possibility that someone in the Pentagon is tasked with needing to make tough decisions, including to defend the Pentagon against any air space attack, and that extends to any carrier plane that might be targetting its facilities.

If in fact the Boeing 757 commercial airplane was downed to defend the Pentagon against an act of terrorism, the decision would need to have been quick, and any decision such as shooting a plane down with hundreds of passengers in it would of course spell political suicide.

How does a plane just dissapear? No one will ever know for sure what the situation was surrounding the AA Flight 77, especially because the evidence looks like its been tampered with for the convenience of both the conspiracy nuts, and security freaks alike.

And science fiction aside, one way to explain a plane disappearing would be through particle beam acceleration or directed energy weaponry -- a form of weaponry that has been in the US militaries hands for nearly half a century.

"Death ray" or particle beam technology has been coopted in to the US militaries weaponry, and as far as I can recall from a number of different sources, this is not restricted to R&D only -- in fact, many believe they have already equipped on a number of fighter planes and drones (remotely operated aircrafts).

Let just say if I wanted something to disappear into thin air, particle beam or directed energy weaponry would be one way to achieve it:

Drone plane kills terror suspects

Homing In on Laser Weapons

US fighters tooling up with lasers

Thanks Joseph…

I had considered that the military may have had to shoot down the plane heading towards the pentagon assuming they would have advance (early) warning and the opportunity to do so if need be. I believe I recall hearing similar "initial" reports on the news about what happened to the "let's roll" flight that crashed in a field instead of its target. For the sake of argument, "IF" the Pentagon bound aircraft was downed, what hit the Pentagon and why?

Where the heck did you find this? I searched "911 Pentagon"… among others and found nothing??

confused.gifboo.gif

Snopes is a good resource for debunking urban legends, conspiracies or rumors. As far as reliability is concerned, they are usually spot on.

On the flipside, I have seen them do a bang-up job on disproving certain theories before, and in other cases doing a rather shoddy job of it, almost arriving at a conclusion without really piecing together enough info.

For instance, I have been monitoring a specific issue that has lingered on the web for some time now, as well as in medical journals. The matter relates to reports that Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers have been linked to MS and Systemic Lupus. On Snopes, its considered to be false.

Although there are many people in the medical field, including my own gp that are not as quick to dismiss the credibility of this link, specifically because there are a number of studies that have shown aspartame to have harmful effects on health.

One things for sure, if its hit Snopes, then its something that has has made its rounds.

Where the heck did you find this? I searched "911 Pentagon"… among others and found nothing??

confused.gifboo.gif

Old link I had - I went through this whole theory with two of my co-workers a while back and we nosed around a bit here and there on the web and found the snopes story - the conspiracy pages are numerous, while the "debunking the conspiracy" pages a bit less ubiquitous. Anyhow, after much discussion, they finally decided to put away the tinfoil hats for the time being, although I'm sure they didn't throw them away, the industrial military complex being what it is and all!! 27_laughing.gif

Thanks Joseph…

I had considered that the military may have had to shoot down the plane heading towards the pentagon assuming they would have advance (early) warning and the opportunity to do so if need be. I believe I recall hearing similar "initial" reports on the news about what happened to the "let's roll" flight that crashed in a field instead of its target. For the sake of argument, "IF" the Pentagon bound aircraft was downed, what hit the Pentagon and why?

I'm glad to hear you say this because I remember on 9-11 for an hour or so the news was reporting that that plane had been shot down, and I remember thinking they had to do it, but people were still going to be angry about it, then all of a sudden it changed to the plane's passengers took it down, with no mention or explaination of the change in story.