• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About that Green Lantern/Green Arrow #76...

5 posts in this topic

Another big *sigh*... I've been trying to upload my pics for two days now and have seen all kinds of error messages my browser can possibly give me...

Last week I dug up two Green Lantern/Green Arrows and I'm doubting what to do with them : maybe I'll put them up on eBay here in Europe, maybe on the American eBay, or maybe I'll just put them back where I found them (in a dark cupboard, next to where my kids keep their Tintin-albums that is!).

Well, I was SO curious about this one Green Lantern/Green Arrow in particular (it's a #76 : you know, the one that started the Neal Adams/Denny O'Neill collaboration) that I do want to try it like THIS : anybody here who wants to have a look at this baby after I sent the scans to them through mail? I can always be contacted at spellekes@hotmail.com or just drop me a note right here on this board!

thanks!!!