• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Just got back from having lunch with Vaughn (Paratrooper), who happened to be in my area,. we went to my LCS "Comic Book World", and Vaughn bought two books, one of which I'm sure he will be posting here.

had a fun time hanging out with ya Vaughn. hope to do it again sometime. (thumbs u

Just got back from having lunch with Vaughn (Paratrooper), who happened to be in my area,. we went to my LCS "Comic Book World", and Vaughn bought two books, one of which I'm sure he will be posting here.

had a fun time hanging out with ya Vaughn. hope to do it again sometime. (thumbs u

Same here Alton....and there is a BIG surprise in what I found inside this book. I'll post is probably tomorrow, to keep you in suspense. (This book should have priced a lot more than $30 after what I found)

and there is a BIG surprise in what I found inside this book. (This book should have priced a lot more than $30 after what I found)

hm you have me very curious now ?? is it the colonel's recipe for 11 herbs and spices ?

and there is a BIG surprise in what I found inside this book. (This book should have priced a lot more than $30 after what I found)

hm you have me very curious now ?? is it the colonel's recipe for 11 herbs and spices ?

I'll just drop one name: Schomburg.