• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Thanks to a fellow boardie, I got the next batch:

KeepEmLaughing13.jpg

This has been one of the coolest threads. Did you realize there were going to be so many covers with parachutes when you started out? I like the ones with both babes and parachutes.My dream cover would be a beautiful doll killing a Japanazi while parachuting down.

Thanks for the compliments guys. And BH, had 400 covers identified when I first started out, now it's 700. There's probably many more, hopefully none as expensive as Action #2 or the Marvel Mystery Comics Annual. And until I find a Gorgeous Paratrooping woman killing Japanazi, this will have to do:

SavageTales8CGC96.jpg

Our Army At War 177 1967 DC Comics

What's stopping you from grabbing one of these? It's one of the easiest to get books on your need list.

Not really sure. But I think with the easy to get ones I take my time, waiting for a nice copy to pop up.

I would recommend everyone who's a fan of GA books and Lily Renee to pick up a copy of this issue. Fantastic interview, Lily has lead an interesting life.

also thinking about getting Rich Buckler to sign the cover, I wonder if I sign the interior I can get a CGC SS with my name on it....

Our Army At War 177 1967 DC Comics

What's stopping you from grabbing one of these? It's one of the easiest to get books on your need list.

I think I have that Rock book!

3596299689_6816eff00a_m.jpg3596299689_6816eff00a_m.jpg3596299689_6816eff00a_m.jpg