• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

And much appreciated dude! Seriously the last 4 purchases I have made were not even on my list. My trooper list has grown to 624 ID'd trooper covers. Argh!

I feel your pain! Sure is a great collection though.

How long has your poker cover list gotten?

And much appreciated dude! Seriously the last 4 purchases I have made were not even on my list. My trooper list has grown to 624 ID'd trooper covers. Argh!

I feel your pain! Sure is a great collection though.

How long has your poker cover list gotten?

I have 381 different comics so far and 30 on my want list - not counting the handful of new issues BeachBum keeps snagging and grading for me. I have another 81 magazines, but I am not worried about grabbing every magazine I can find. Comics, I want all of them.

The recent threads counting up to 365 and its GA version have added some to my list recently.

Luckily for me, none of the needed books are as costly as an Action 2, but a few of those left will put a financial hurt on me.

Rummaging through my collection today and remembered that your thread had hit the front page so I scanned a few books to see if you had them or knew of them. Here you go:

Super Mouse #17

SuperMouse17.jpg

Tarzan #189

Tarzan189.jpg

Tailspin Tommy BLB #1124

TailspinTommyBLB.jpg

Rummaging through my collection today and remembered that your thread had hit the front page so I scanned a few books to see if you had them or knew of them. Here you go:

Tarzan #189

Tarzan189.jpg

[/img]

That can not be appropriate jumping attire.

Tarzan #189

That can not be appropriate jumping attire.

Trust me, I have worse paratroopers jumping in weirder things.

And thanks for the Supermouse! Been looking for that one for awhile now.

And thanks for the Supermouse! Been looking for that one for awhile now.

Yup, even since I showed my copy :devil:

Do you consider Fight 32 a trooper cover?

haha, my copy's better! :baiting:

forgot what fight 32 looks like, I think I took it off my list.

Finally getting around to scanning some more that I've gotten in:

While everyone was busy watching CLink, I've manage to get this for a fair price:

WingsComics25CGC.jpg

I have an observation: We've recently seen dramatic increases in price on various War titles Fight Comics, all HG DC War, Nedor pubs, Action Comics that have war covers....yet Wings Comics seems to stay steady price wise....why is that? Or is it just a matter of time?

One more from Heritage, not a new addition really, just an upgrade:

AirWarStories4CGC.jpg

Great book. (As for number of file copies, since they are not necessarily copies from a file, it is hard to say. It seems a warehouse find or at least comics found in bulk belonging to the publisher can all be classified that way. For example, it seems like every week for a this summer Heritage was auctioning yet another file copy of the same Harvey comics.)