• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

I have three books coming back from CGC, I already listed them in this thread... one of them is the highest graded, one is 2nd highest graded and the third...well 6th but it's still cool.

I have 40 books still at CGC awaiting to be graded, not all trooper books though.

I still have 40 books at CGC awaiting grading, but got my 3 free submissions back today:

Library of Congress File copy and highest graded:

ContactComics_2_Front_CGC_70_File_GA.jpg

Rockford copy and I thought would grade higher...2nd Highest graded and a biatch to find, the highest graded is a 8.0

RedRyderComics_5_Front_CGC_75_Rockford_GA.jpg

Big Apple copy...6th highest graded, but nice anyway

AirFightersComics_4_Front_CGC_65_BigApple_GA.jpg

Been looking for a fairly priced one of these for awhile (comicconnect has one on consignment but I think it was over priced IMO)

AlterEgo_8_Front_SA.jpg

I have some early duplicates. I'll look through the old fanzine box and see if I have an extra. I loved those early Alter Ego issues. My original copies ended up in the Michigan State library fanzine collection.

bb