• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

So Paratrooper did you ETS? I saw you talking about doing so in another thread.

Transferred into the Reserves, my last active day is in 6 days ^^

Congrats! Are you keeping our MOS or going to reclass?

Are you currently on jump status?

Just need 3 more years before I can retire, staying in my MOS until then. Once I made MAJ I got a boring arse desk job in Colorado, no more jumping :(

Just need 3 more years before I can retire, staying in my MOS until then. Once I made MAJ I got a boring arse desk job in Colorado, no more jumping :(

If you need 3 more years can you get your active duty retirement using reserve time? Normally they only count actual training days, which can take a while when you go 1 weekend per month and 2 weeks per year. I suppose with a couple deployments it's doable.

If you need 3 more years can you get your active duty retirement using reserve time? Normally they only count actual training days, which can take a while when you go 1 weekend per month and 2 weeks per year. I suppose with a couple deployments it's doable.

I'll play it by ear, time will tell what I decide to do. Either way I'll get a retirement.