• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROAST: Rake Lighthouse over the coals!

201 posts in this topic

There is always a catfight going on especially in Joanna's Avatar

873.jpg.......PRRRRRRRRRRR cloud9.gif

Scram Ogre tag a long! sumo.gif

It would take a lot more than you to scare me away..FOOL!!!!! mad.gif

Too bad you're too pedestrian to do anything about it! 893frustrated.gif

confused.gif

Translation for a fool: Too friggin' slow! insane.gif

What is that supposed to be a insult in Canuck Land... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I got a insult for ya 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif eating 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Boy...you are really slow...not footed but slow.

BTW...I didn't see your name as attending the SD CGC forum dinner! Too afraid ot show yourself in public? smirk.gif

Man....you are drunk! grin.gif

assclown-orig.jpg

That's nice of you share bug...Who knew Greggy found his true love smirk.gif

Yeah...I truly love ya man! insane.gif

Dude Do not confuse me with your brother. I know how you Hick Canadians are... 27_laughing.gif

Man....you are drunk! grin.gif

assclown-orig.jpg

That's nice of you share bug...Who knew Greggy found his true love smirk.gif

Yeah...I truly love ya man! insane.gif

Dude Do not confuse me with your brother. I know how you Hick Canadians are... 27_laughing.gif

Sigh...Jason should look in the mirror more often. On this note...I'm out! I'll let you cry yourself to sleep as usual! 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

I got a insult for ya 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif eating 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

BTW...I didn't see your name as attending the SD CGC forum dinner! Too afraid ot show yourself in public? smirk.gif

Fool I might just do that in fact that is what the PM message to Lighthouse was about. Wanted more info... cool.gif

confused.gif

Fool I might just do that in fact that is what the PM message to Lighthouse was about. Wanted more info... cool.gif

You needed to find out if it was handicapped accessible at the restaurant? grin.gif

confused.gif

You needed to find out if it was handicapped accessible at the restaurant? grin.gif

Yeah that to so they can wheel your 893censored-thumb.gif yup to the table once I get done smashing you... sumo.gif

... and ablue said he would be sure to clean and press me when we were done...

XZLOLXIBIFSEOGQKXYLR-freakABLUE.jpg

Sigh....Bug finally got it right! insane.gif

This very cool "trash lighthouse" thread is starting to look like revenge of the 'tards. Are you guys going to throw some lipstick on and do some real damage or just keep slapping each other with Charmin tissue paper? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You first....fool! insane.gif

This very cool "trash lighthouse" thread is starting to look like revenge of the 'tards. Are you guys going to throw some lipstick on and do some real damage or just keep slapping each other with Charmin tissue paper? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
You have some strange obsessions there Bug but you already know Greggy is already wearing lipstick...your favorite color ' Brown... 893whatthe.gif

Jason...you are sounding like a fool! Just like what rickdogg said about you! blush.gif

What!!!!!!!.......... flamed.gif

Huh? Some part of my comment that went over your head....AGAIN? sumo.gif

But of course........everyone KNOWS that I never get into a b**ch fest with anybody and need to prove that I can do it. insane.gif

You have some strange obsessions there Bug but you already know Greggy is already wearing lipstick...your favorite color ' Brown... 893whatthe.gif

You don't even want a piece of me littleman. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jason...you are sounding like a fool! Just like what rickdogg said about you! blush.gif

No it was a painful appropriate response to your comment. Learn what the emoticons are Fool... mad.gif

But of course........everyone KNOWS that I never get into a b*[!@#%^&^] fest with anybody and need to prove that I can do it. insane.gif

Oh...just shaddup! 893frustrated.gif

No it was a painful appropriate response to your comment. Learn what the emoticons are Fool... mad.gif

Jason ==> sumo.gif

Why bother with the lipstick?

Didn't you learn during your last session with truthteller that it makes a terrible lubricant?