• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #17 Lotto game starts here and now!

423 posts in this topic

A far better method would be to allow everyone 20 minutes to enter in a number, and you could be strategic when you put it down, then you cut it off at that point (anyone who didn't show up loses their turn) and if the number's not chosen, then Round 2 starts.

hi.gif

A far better method would be to allow everyone 20 minutes to enter in a number, and you could be strategic when you put it down, then you cut it off at that point (anyone who didn't show up loses their turn) and if the number's not chosen, then Round 2 starts.

I wonder if i should guess 89 again then 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder if i should guess 89 again then 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK lets try again:I'll go thru the people here first,then do the rest of the list.......first up:Johnny G

Micmack

Spider-variant

Silvers24

Mr.Highgrade

Anfield Fox

Lazyboy

Greggy

Pontoon

MutantKeys

King of Rulers

Montezuma

Johnny G