• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*SIGH* another day, another scammer

66 posts in this topic

I do not even know if this is still being looked at. I won the X-Men #4. I have also been in constant contact with the guy since I won. I spoke to him on the phone last night. I think everything is fine with him. The guy that won the ASM #129 has already paid for the auction and supposedly the book has been shipped. My 4 should be dropped in the mail today or tomorrow. I do not know how it will all turn out, but I hope it goes well. I will let you know when I do. By the way, no one deserves to get scammed. It is too bad that it does happen, but it is not like anyone goes out there to trow away $700.

hey... anyone who paid that price for the Amazing 129 is just plain old stupid in my opinion. Nobody who has extensive knowledge in comics is going to list a book that way and the notion that the book is "stone mint" is absurd. I have no doubt the books will ship, but you're crazy if you think that the Spidey book is going to even remotely be in the condition stated.