• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Daredevil #7 CGC 8.5 OWW pages

40 posts in this topic

Really ?

Is there a reason why I should not want it that I do not know about?

The last book I need for DD 1-17 in VF or better and hard to find for sale at a reasonable price. Most people are usually asking about 1.25% of overstreet for this book in 7.0 or better even if GPA doesn't show those kind of numbers.

Anyway, yes, really takeit.gif

Really ?

The last book I need for DD 1-17 in VF or better and hard to find for sale at a reasonable price. Most people are usually asking about 1.25% of overstreet for this book in 7.0 or better even if GPA doesn't show those kind of numbers.

His dog wet on the book, that's all I can think of.

stooges.gif

Nice buy MC. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Really ?

Nice pickup 893applaud-thumb.gif

There's one on pedigreecomics.com currently at $950 with a bid at $500.

It's how i fixed the price on this one.

No i'm just surprised how fast an expensive book can be sold on this board 893whatthe.gif

That is my $500 bid on the one on Pedigree. That's what I mean, most in this grade or better are priced pretty aggressively.

These boards can be weird. Sometimes stuff sells in an instant at full market value or better and sometimes you can't give it away.

These boards can be weird. Sometimes stuff sells in an instant at full market value or better and sometimes you can't give it away.

Welcome to the Soap Opera of the CGC Forum, otherwise known as The Young and the Penniless or As the Paypal Account Churns. tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

Anyway, awesome pick-up bro, if you didn't snag it, I would have for that asking price. 893applaud-thumb.gif

$50 for the # 50? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I forgot to mention that shipping cost to USA/Canada is now very expensive (should be around $30 for one CGC book).

I must admit that buying low value book like this one from me is no really interesting except if you're from Europe.

If you lived in France i'll have gladly accepted your offer...

and by the way this issue 50 was manufactured with one staple only (and yes, it's not on the CGC label insane.gif, they have missed it).

If it was regraded nowadays it should receive a green label.

$50 for the # 50? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I forgot to mention that shipping cost to USA/Canada is now very expensive (should be around $30 for one CGC book).

I must admit that buying low value book like this one from me is no really interesting except if you're from Europe.

If you lived in France i'll have gladly accepted your offer...

and by the way this issue 50 was manufactured with one staple only (and yes, it's not on the CGC label insane.gif, they have missed it).

If it was regraded nowadays it should receive a green label.

$30? Yikes! No thanks! tongue.gif