• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages

38 posts in this topic

I need $900 for it. Shipping and Insurance included. Will ship anywhere in the World. Just came back form being CGC'ed. I really thought it was going to get 9.4 frustrated.gif The only reason why I had it graded. I already have a 9.2 copy. I will have a scan up tomorrow.

I would like this book.

I need $900 for it. Shipping and Insurance included. Will ship anywhere in the World. Just came back form being CGC'ed. I really thought it was going to get 9.4 frustrated.gif The only reason why I had it graded. I already have a 9.2 copy. I will have a scan up tomorrow.

I would like this book.

It seems priced in the ballpark..... thumbsup2.gif

Very nice book. I was looking for a 9.0 as it's almost half the price. If this is still here on Thursday i might try and get the money together and bite 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BTW Is that a stain on the back cover right side spine (below 50c) confused.gif

If it was a stain he would not have gotten a grade this high. Possibly 8.5/9.0 if it was a stain.

Very nice book. I was looking for a 9.0 as it's almost half the price. If this is still here on Thursday i might try and get the money together and bite 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BTW Is that a stain on the back cover right side spine (below 50c) confused.gif

Considering the LAST time that book sold for anywhere near that price, it closed at $380 in November of 2005. So, I think it would be safe to say, you will most likely have a difficult time finding one smirk.gif. Good luck with that though thumbsup2.gif