• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages

38 posts in this topic

Sheessh...a guy cant go out and play a game of hockey without getting blasted while he was gone. I am still deciding between completing my early Hulk run or buying this book. I never siad yes I want it, just wanted opinions if it was worth the money. It's a book I always wanted in a grade and price I can live with...but $900 is still a relatively large plung to take without some serious thinking to go along with it.

I meant no disrespect.

In my opinion you should think ALOT about it before putting in the "ill take it" dude.. devil.gif..

Especially since i dont have the cash for another 3-4 weeks to take it... but if nobody has pulled the trigger at that point 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Then this baby is gonna be mine .... : yay.gifyay.gif

Sheessh...a guy cant go out and play a game of hockey without getting blasted while he was gone. I am still deciding between completing my early Hulk run or buying this book. I never siad yes I want it, just wanted opinions if it was worth the money. It's a book I always wanted in a grade and price I can live with...but $900 is still a relatively large plung to take without some serious thinking to go along with it.

I meant no disrespect.

chain yanked 27_laughing.gif

In my opinion you should think ALOT about it before putting in the "ill take it" dude.. devil.gif..

Especially since i dont have the cash for another 3-4 weeks to take it... but if nobody has pulled the trigger at that point 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Then this baby is gonna be mine .... : yay.gifyay.gif

If you want it go ahead and buy it. I made an offer and it was declined.

I meant no disrespect.

chain yanked 27_laughing.gif

Ok...thats fool me once foreheadslap.gif.

I need $900 for it. Shipping and Insurance included. Will ship anywhere in the World. Just came back form being CGC'ed. I really thought it was going to get 9.4 frustrated.gif The only reason why I had it graded. I already have a 9.2 copy.

gsxm1.jpg

gsxn1b.jpg

SOLD