• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this jerk's response.

27 posts in this topic

This Bozo won an auction for tover $300 bucks from me. Of course he was a zero feedback bidder, and actully had the nerve to reply to my request for payment.

This was his reply: "Well, I changed my mind dont want it i am sorry about waste time but u can offer second chance Good Luck !!!"

Some balls.

This Bozo won an auction for tover $300 bucks from me. Of course he was a zero feedback bidder, and actully had the nerve to reply to my request for payment.

This was his reply: "Well, I changed my mind dont want it i am sorry about waste time but u can offer second chance Good Luck !!!"

Some balls.

talk about bad sentence structure.. 27_laughing.gif

Some balls.

I thought inbreeding was outlawed? confused-smiley-013.gif

Some balls.

I thought inbreeding was outlawed? confused-smiley-013.gif

apparantly not

I think there is an option when setting up the auction to not allow 0 feedback members bid.

Nope, and EBay would never allow it, not in a million years.

You can stop negative feedback bidders, those from countries you do not ship to, and anyone with excessive NPB warnings, but nada on the Goose egg Bidders.

Some balls.

Daddy must have found out what Jr was doing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some balls.

Daddy must have found out what Jr was doing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

well, Daddy should pay and Jr should earn the money by mowing lawns, etc.

for those of you too lazy to look up the bidder's name so you can put him on your blocked bidder list - not that it matters, since he'll likely get NARUed here any day now - it's dreamship55.

what an [embarrassing lack of self control]

for those of you too lazy to look up the bidder's name so you can put him on your blocked bidder list - not that it matters, since he'll likely get NARUed here any day now - it's dreamship55.

what an [embarrassing lack of self control]

There not all bad. I've sold 2 books and had 2 instant payments from 0 feedback bidders this week. And JC is right, you cannot block them. Just excessive negatives or if someone buys more than a certain amount.

Although you can't block bidding from people with 0 feedback, you can require that they have a PayPal account before bidding. This doesn't limit you from only accepting PayPal as payment, but it does provide a little risk mitigation as the kids just fooling around most likely won't have one.

Although you can't block bidding from people with 0 feedback, you can require that they have a PayPal account before bidding. This doesn't limit you from only accepting PayPal as payment, but it does provide a little risk mitigation as the kids just fooling around most likely won't have one.

Just flow with it guys . . . it's only money . . . grin.gif