• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Werewolf 32 CGC 9.6 oww (2-3X a 9.4?) >1st Moonknight

26 posts in this topic

I am not motivated to sell this puppy by any means (for the record)… BUT I'm curious cool.gif if I can be "tempted" to release it from my "Kung-Fu Grip"

I have to offer board member TeddieMercede (Eric) first shot at this (as promised), but considering that this book is heating up in 9.4 (WW 32 CGC 9.4 SOLD $949 on CL) due to the current "kickarse" Moonknight series… I figure I'd test the market for offers. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In many, many cases, I've found that the grade that's "relatively unattainable" will fetch 2-3X what the available "undergrade" sells for.

I gotta' wonder if that formula will hold true here.

What's this book is worth at the moment 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1400930-Werewolf32CGC9.6owwsm.jpg

1400930-Werewolf32CGC9.6owwsm.jpg.25e4e632c042187b039a909eb8e87f33.jpg

BUT I'm curious if I can be "tempted" to release it from my "Kung-Fu Grip"

All I'd need to use is one pinky finger and about 20 seconds! poke2.gif

I can do it in 10

I am not motivated to sell this puppy by any means (for the record)… BUT I'm curious cool.gif if I can be "tempted" to release it from my "Kung-Fu Grip"

I have to offer board member TeddieMercede (Eric) first shot at this (as promised), but considering that this book is heating up in 9.4 (WW 32 CGC 9.4 SOLD $949 on CL) due to the current "kickarse" Moonknight series… I figure I'd test the market for offers. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In many, many cases, I've found that the grade that's "relatively unattainable" will fetch 2-3X what the available "undergrade" sells for.

I gotta' wonder if that formula will hold true here.

What's this book is worth at the moment 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1400930-Werewolf32CGC9.6owwsm.jpg

love that book Bruce.

BUT I'm curious if I can be "tempted" to release it from my "Kung-Fu Grip"

All I'd need to use is one pinky finger and about 20 seconds! poke2.gif

I can do it in 10

I wasn't talking about that, Mr. Prematureejaculator. makepoint.gif