• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4

52 posts in this topic

Yah I agree with the grades It's a different book then the one he showed on ebay. Like I said earlier I am just happy it came. This guy is impossible to get ahold of I should get atleast half my money back but that is unlikely

I would absolutely try to get a partial refund. confused-smiley-013.gif

If he sold that to you as an 8.0... 893whatthe.gif

But you're right; at least you got the book, such as it is. And it's complete (I assume?). Unlike that Supe 4 I got ripped off on from "thejudge01" flamed.gif

No he sold it to me as a 9.0

Jarren, here is the link you need

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest

Do the "Contact Info" one and get his phone number. If it's real demand a refund.

If not then do as follows:

Go to "my eBay". Find the transaction that you did with him and in the drop-down menu select "Report an Item Not Received".

jarren,

Point in fact, you could have bought an 8.0 slabbed copy earlier this year on the Board's marketplace for $800 . . . if you were quick, that is . . . flowerred.gif

-d

I missed out and instead got this tonofbricks.gif

$800 seemed like a good deal judging by the pics from the auction

Large purchases on ebay = trouble

Purchases on the boards = Happyness and sound economy thumbsup2.gif

I´ve only been here for a couple of weeks, allready spend 400 bucks and got some more good deals up ahead .... + there is no better crowd to discuss comics with than these guys flowerred.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hang around for a little while and you will get hooked.... insane.gifinsane.gif

Jarren, here is the link you need

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest

Do the "Contact Info" one and get his phone number. If it's real demand a refund.

If not then do as follows:

Go to "my eBay". Find the transaction that you did with him and in the drop-down menu select "Report an Item Not Received".

Thanks I will give it a try

sorry to hear that...ask for a partial refund though i doubt you will get it. sumo.gif happened to me before...sold to me as a 6.5 and came back CGC 5.0 good thing i bidded on it at the price of a 5.5 and after few months I was able to sell it at the same cost and just lost some money on shipping...is it color touched? if it is, foreheadslap.gif