• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is e-bayer "actionnate" on the boards?

17 posts in this topic

Grades 'fair' books as Fine or better.

Does not disclose restoration.

Does not disclose major hidden defects.

Apparently also posts images of books they do not even own, then pulls down said auctions when they are exposed on this forum.

nice! God I love these boards! With scammers just infesting every corner of our beloved comic world, we need to look out for each other. JMHO.... thumbsup2.gif

Thanks guys! No bidding from me! thumbsup2.gif

Imagine how much money board members save on phony auctions by looking ouch for eachother. If the hobby in general lacks ethics, i would say that the people on this board compensates quite well with honesty and genuine love for the comics and not the money... kudos to everyone (yes im on my second bottle of red wine) buuuuut im in Paris so its ok.....

If you have questionnable books 27_laughing.gif you want rid of, now is the time to PM me...

the books he owned he was taking pictures of. The true BS aauctions were ones where he was swiping internet scans- which seems the case with this one...

I'm just pissed at myself for not negging the guy. Guess I was happy to only be out shipping and paypal charges... (I returned the book)

I can't believe anyone will bid on this More Fun #73, even if they don't know that the seller is problematic. The picture actually looks like a scan of a color xerox! ...or of some other kind of reproduction. Maybe he's trying to do a bait-&-switch with a lower-grade copy of the book.