• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - If you have a choice for Verizon's FIOS - GET IT!!!

23 posts in this topic

HOLY COW, as Robin (and my friend Burt Ward) would say!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I just had Verizon's FIOS set up after using DSL. NIGHT AND DAY!!!!

WOW! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Images on these pages SPRING to life before I even have time to blink!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

I've been waiting patiently for this to arrive in Ohio. I pay $64.95 for 8mb down/ 1 meg up. I'm almost tempted to pay for the 30mb/5mb!

I'm on the phone with Verizon as we speak! acclaim.gif

HOLY COW, as Robin (and my friend Burt Ward) would say!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I just had Verizon's FIOS set up after using DSL. NIGHT AND DAY!!!!

WOW! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Images on these pages SPRING to life before I even have time to blink!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

I've been waiting patiently for this to arrive in Ohio. I pay $64.95 for 8mb down/ 1 meg up. I'm almost tempted to pay for the 30mb/5mb!

I'm on the phone with Verizon as we speak! acclaim.gif

They do the more civilized areas of the country first... gossip.gifpoke2.gif