• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - ASM 109

7 posts in this topic

Not NM, but I have a VERY sharp VF+ available. Also has the Mark Jewellers insert. Looking for $50 plus shipping. LMK.

Very tempting, especially with the insert, but I'm really hoping for a NM copy.

Check out the slabbed CGC 9.4 on Bob Storms' site www.highgradecomics.com -- comes from namisgr's collection. Very nice book!

A little more than I was hoping to spend, but I may have to pull the trigger on that one. Thanks for the tip!

Not NM, but I have a VERY sharp VF+ available. Also has the Mark Jewellers insert. Looking for $50 plus shipping. LMK.

Check out the slabbed CGC 9.4 on Bob Storms' site www.highgradecomics.com -- comes from namisgr's collection. Very nice book!

A little more than I was hoping to spend, but I may have to pull the trigger on that one. Thanks for the tip!

Hint: Everything in life is negotiable.

devil.gif

devil.gif

Except when it's with Roy Delic makepoint.gif