• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over 100 CGC books added - Silver, Bronze, pedigrees - most are the BEST

12 posts in this topic

I have been adding several great books to my wbsite over the past few days and will be adding Many more (about 300 in all).

* All are CGC graded and almost all are 9.4 and above. Many are 9.6 and 9.8

* More than half are the Highest grade on the Census, with several being the single best

* Many are from well known pedigree collections - Pacific Coast, Boston, Random House

Take a look by clicking on the RECENT ADDITIONS button at my Home page

Remember, there are several pages of New Additions

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

I will be adding several books each day, so check back often

Mark

Yeah Ive noticed that..not too many Marvels

Yeah! Whats up with that sumo.gif

Crowded field. Every other dealer has Marvels out the wazoo.

Yes.... cause it is a good way to get customers makepoint.gif

I think Mark Wilson seems to have done okay for about 30 years now. confused-smiley-013.gif

Mark, one of these days let me talk to you about a small press outfit called 'Marvel'...you might want to toy with the idea of stocking some of their better books. Just a thought...

Ya know, I heard about that outfit. And I remember chewing the fat with a man named Stan Lee for a few hours when we had a booth next to each other many years ago. He liked Marvels too smile.gif

I get your point but I must add that I know the story fairly well with Marvels and CGC, knew what to expect, and decided to wait. The story is becoming far more clear regarding what we can expect at the higher levels. There is a good supply but there is also a very strong following. I will be more aggressive over the next few years though. I get your point.

Still, Silver age DC is very tough at the high end, near impossible for the older books, and I really like the covers.

Even with the Random House Files (which is a great situatiuon), there are many scarce Gold Keys still. And Dells? Only a small fraction have been found in the NM range with any depth. The same with ACG, Archie, Harvey, etc. So I keep looking.

Still, Silver age DC is very tough at the high end, near impossible for the older books, and I really like the covers.

Even with the Random House Files (which is a great situatiuon), there are many scarce Gold Keys still. And Dells? Only a small fraction have been found in the NM range with any depth. The same with ACG, Archie, Harvey, etc. So I keep looking.

893applaud-thumb.gif