• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I got burned. Please help!

44 posts in this topic

Well, they couldn't find it at the post office, so the manager there said they would contact the postman and see where the package is and then call me. I'll report what happens when I find out.

Yeah, I should have read the shipping info more clearly. My bad.

Thanks for everyone's help, once again!

I would keep an eye out for it on eBay.... :-) from eBay user "goin_postal_06"

I went to Iraq as a Postal Officer, let me tell you we got packages anywhere from 6 months old to 7 days old from the states. I've learned to have patience with the seller...if it seems I got scammed and the seller plans on never sending the package I always send emails to him hinting that I have his address and I have no problems in making him a little visit (that actually worked once)

002_00A.jpg

004_1A.jpg

You ever think when you go to the post office[the package is empty] and he than has your signature that you accepted it.Than he has cart blanch to make up any story he wants because he sent it?

.....Has the empty box thing happened to anybody? What was the outcome?

-Bob

Happened to me once. I payed by CC and eventually got my money back through the CC Company. Paypal denied me of course.

The guy is under criminal investigation for unrelated charges...mug shots and details will be forthcoming I hope. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

We (all the folks who were scammed) sent all the evidence to ebay, yet they allowed him to continue selling. The lead investigator is aghast at how ebay allows this to go on.