• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best bronze age run

72 posts in this topic

Suprised no one mentioned Daredevil 158-191 confused.gif

Probably because it is Copper Age. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If Copper Age starts with TMNT, then quite a bit of the Miller DD run was still BA. gossip.gif

Then why hasn't anyone metioned it? screwy.gifpoke2.gif

If Copper Age starts with TMNT, then quite a bit of the Miller DD run was still BA. gossip.gif

I guess most people don't think of it as a BA run. But technically, the major parts of the run come before CA, as defined by Overstreet, ergo they must be BA. sumo.gif

I think it's because even though Miller's DD run is high quality, it's usually not anyone's favorite. On my list, it's probably 3rd, behind the Byrne X-Men and BA Spidey's, and it's probably the same for many others - high ranking, but not a first place finisher.

I assume what Vince is suggesting is that he's already read X-MEN 108-143 a billion times...and would have no desire to read the run again.

One of my unstated points. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You say that, but some of us know the real reason for your initial response poke2.gifpoke2.gif

77906321824.138.GIF

Master of Kung Fu 15-50, no question.

A man with taste. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank god he didn't say Iron Fist #14. poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Probably thought he'd leave it to someone who REALLY appreciates the book to bring it up. 27_laughing.gif

It's highly debateable that the copper age starts with TMNT. confused-smiley-013.gif