• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sub-Mariner Comics #36 CGC 7.0 For Sale

56 posts in this topic

So are they going to crack the case and sell it s a VF+ again?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Is this really that funny.... confused-smiley-013.gif

And I believe it was a VF+ 8.8 if memory serves makepoint.gif

Yes

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You ever buy a raw book from someone, receive it, open it up and find the micro paper inside the book and wonder

893scratchchin-thumb.gif if someone cracked it open and now is selling it raw in a higher grade 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and NO, its not funny.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You ever buy a raw book from someone, receive it, open it up and find the micro paper inside the book and wonder

893scratchchin-thumb.gif if someone cracked it open and now is selling it raw in a higher grade 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and NO, its not funny.

I put micro chamber paper in some of my books...that were never slabbed.

gossip.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and NO, its not funny.

I put micro chamber paper in some of my books...that were never slabbed.

gossip.gif

Yeah if you sell them, do you ship them that way? poke2.gif

Depends who the seller was....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd think.....some joker left in some white paper......and I've paid the price I wanted to for this book.....no matter what the stated grade was. poke2.gif

Conspiracy theory.....when you buy a raw book....that's what you get. cloud9.gif

It's just another sad tale of an overgraded raw book (or at least compared to CGC) and a dissatisfied customer who couldn't get the issue resolved from the seller, so finally decided to get rid of the unhappy event on ebay, only to sell the book back to the dealer (with a not so obvious user name) at a significant reduction from the original price paid on their website.

It's just another sad tale of an overgraded raw book (or at least compared to CGC) and a dissatisfied customer who couldn't get the issue resolved from the seller, so finally decided to get rid of the unhappy event on ebay, only to sell the book back to the dealer (with a not so obvious user name) at a significant reduction from the original price paid on their website.

tonofbricks.gif