• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Buying We Must Go, A Buying we Must Go, But First....

252 posts in this topic

............... sleeping.gif... ill have to go to bed.... if Nikos posts more sweet X-books ill kill myself in the morning when they are all sold 27_laughing.gif

Anyways, great thread, great books, great deal cloud9.gif

fight it off brother, fight it off.

Who needs a Comic-convention or ebay. We have a ton of great books for sale here on the boards.

cloud9.gif

............... sleeping.gif... ill have to go to bed.... if Nikos posts more sweet X-books ill kill myself in the morning when they are all sold 27_laughing.gif

Who needs a Comic-convention or ebay. We have a ton of great books for sale here on the boards.

cloud9.gif

makepoint.gif

cloud9.gif

makepoint.gif
And yes we have you too greggy yeahok.gif

anymore books nik or did you hit your goal?
I think he is having his dinner, we must wait and be hungrey while he feasts and hope he leaves a few more CGC scraps for the rest of us.

raw books wouldnt be bad either headbang.gif

Yes, yes, dinner and hopefully some brew-haha to lubricate many affordable offerings. Do the other threads offer deals like Nikos? I DOUBT it! (For you N.E. UHF folks.)

And yes, raw books for those of us who don't collect slabs would be cool. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I was looking at the people online and half of them are in the WTB forum
aint that the truth.

I was just commenting to a buddy via pm that I think this place shuts down when Nik gets things cranking grin.gif

makepoint.gif

I feel like I need to sit here the rest of the night refreshing this page. insane.gif

speaking of which.... Nikos, are you eating right now instead of adding more books? grin.gif

Yes, wife was getting cranky, be with you guys soon hail.gif

I feel like I need to sit here the rest of the night refreshing this page. insane.gif

speaking of which.... Nikos, are you eating right now instead of adding more books? grin.gif

Yes, wife was getting cranky, be with you guys soon hail.gif

popcorn.gif