• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Watchmen #1 CGC 9.8s for sale on eBay

31 posts in this topic

Why won't you sell me your books. You said you have lots of them.

Because I think you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

if you believed anything JC says,then I'm inclined to believe he's right.

Its amazing how vinnie never speculates on books but always has a few copies of whichever book is hot.Of course,he never produces them or sells them. But be assurred he has them.

Its amazing how vinnie never speculates on books but always has a few copies of whichever book is hot.Of course,he never produces them or sells them. But be assurred he has them.

So let me get this straight - you are formally accusing me of lying about having NM copies of Watchmen #1?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifFigured that out all by yourself,did you? hi.gif

Seriously Shad, you need to get back on your meds, or stop eating 20 Big Macs a day. I could understand your consternation had I claimed to have several NM copies of FF #1, but a common 1980's book?

You're losing it. screwy.gif

The key question, of course, is NOT what a CGC 9.8 sells for, but what a CGC 9.6 brings? Anyone got a GPA on that?

JC, I actually posted some info about this in a Marketplace thread about a month ago if you search on it. I've managed to make some decent money subbing this book and Sandman 1. 9.6s tend to pull $40-$60.

I won the 9.8 lottery on Watchmen 1 yet, but I'll gladly keep making $20 on each 9.6 "loss" until I do.