• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: Kellogg's Pop Tarts comics

9 posts in this topic

I don't think these have ever been brought up here on these boards. Thought I'd post some of them.

BatmanPoptart6.jpg[/img]

BatmanPoptart4.jpg[/img] MG][/img]

For those that may not know, these came out in 1966. They were given away inside Kellogg Pop Tarts boxes. Hard to find any in nice condition because they were folded when put into the boxes. Plus the cutting machine that the printer used folded and cut leaving a lot of these with a very slight "V" shape.

Does anyone know what the original Kellogg's boxes looked like? I don't recall how they were.

Seeing those old cereal boxes sure brings back a lot of fond memories. Superman Belt, Bat-Ring, Batman Perascope, Superhero Mini Comics. I must of had halve of what is shown there. Great picture of cereal boxes too. Too bad it doesn't show the Pop Tarts box. I really want to see what was on those Pop Tart boxes because I can't remember what they had on them. But that picture of all those cartons sure shows us that back then the cereal companies really kepted with the trends of what was the latest. Ya never get anything free in cereals anymore.