• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- which movie are you most looking forward to in 2006?

27 posts in this topic

Anything, as long as it's not superhero related. I'm kinda burned out on krappy flicks, and I think that POS Ghost Rider mess will kill it (other than Spidey and X-Men) for a few decades.

Yeah, we know, we know. yeahok.gif

1419452-ghost_rider_2.jpg

1419452-ghost_rider_2.jpg.dc0af574153930d0a7d2a19973ce624e.jpg

Anything, as long as it's not superhero related. I'm kinda burned out on krappy flicks, and I think that POS Ghost Rider mess will kill it (other than Spidey and X-Men) for a few decades.

Yeah, we know, we know. yeahok.gif

1419452-ghost_rider_2.jpg

It'll be great, do you hear me? insane.gif

My point was that it's pretty self-evident that (as far as Marvel is concerned) only Spidey and the X-Men could be made into franchises, and both of them will have run their course after Spidey 3 comes out.

2006 - Borat (would love to go see this, although I know the woman wouldn't come to this one frown.gif)

The Departed (Jack and Martin; looks like a 'can't miss'. Might get the woman to go to this one 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)

2007 - Spidey 3 (she liked X3, so I might have a date to this one. If not, call me Han Solo. I'm there no matter what. smile.gif)