• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How far can the Hulk leap?

38 posts in this topic

How far can the hulk leap? Ive always thought about this. Your thoughts please.

If I might quote from a letter by Roderick McNair of Detroit, published in Tales to Astonish #97, November 1967:

"Dear Stan,

In Astonish #90 a fan asked how high the Hulk could leap. Well I'll be waiting for my no-prize day and night because I know how high the Hulk has jumped so far. Look in issue #71, page 3, panel 1, and you will see that the Hulk leaped higher than a mushroom cloud. If you don't call that his highest leap, then you're not facing front."

grin.gif

How far can the hulk leap? Ive always thought about this. Your thoughts please.

If I might quote from a letter by Roderick McNair of Detroit, published in Tales to Astonish #97, November 1967:

"Dear Stan,

In Astonish #90 a fan asked how high the Hulk could leap. Well I'll be waiting for my no-prize day and night because I know how high the Hulk has jumped so far. Look in issue #71, page 3, panel 1, and you will see that the Hulk leaped higher than a mushroom cloud. If you don't call that his highest leap, then you're not facing front."

grin.gif

uhhhh what? insane.gifscrewy.gif

nope, don't read much modern nowadays...think I'm getting old. Did read Identity Crisis though...fanfrickentastic

gossip.gif

01bobsw4.jpg

Didn't read that, I know, I know I should have....I am a DC guy by nature.. love the Kubert War stuff and the Adams Green Lantern. Marvel....only a little