• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade On This TOS

22 posts in this topic

Nice book Nik

A couple of questions.

How about a back scan?

Is that dark band on the spine below the Iron Man icon real or just the scan?

Along the lower right edge next to the jagged "ballon", is that a stain or again just the scan?

Based on the scan of the front, I'd say 8.0

What in the helll are you guys seeing that im missing? It looks like an easy 8.5 to a 9.0. Only thing that concerns me is whether or not that is tanning going on on the edges.

Other than that, where is the VF stuff coming from?

If this is what you call VF, then sell me all the VFs in your collection. sumo.gif

What in the helll are you guys seeing that im missing? It looks like an easy 8.5 to a 9.0. Only thing that concerns me is whether or not that is tanning going on on the edges.

Other than that, where is the VF stuff coming from?

If this is what you call VF, then sell me all the VFs in your collection. sumo.gif

I tried to already . . . insane.gif

I agree. headbang.gif

People have undergraded this book in my opinion.

That is a nice book! 7.5 max. Too many creases on the spine. Significant wear on the top of spine on the back. Rounded corner as mentioned. Also some wear on the edges will bring the grade down below 8.0. I have owned an 8.0 silver age and it was in better condition this one.

But this is definitely a beautiful hi grade early Iron Man book. Sweet!