• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daily Auction No BIN, No reserve. When one book is sold, another is listed

123 posts in this topic

Todays book.

Avengers #10

Solid 8.5/9.0 BC is as solid as the front. Book has OW/W pages, closer to W

Bidding starts at $35 Shipping is $4 Priority Boxed

$5 minimum increments please.

Make a Bid in THIS thread only please. flowerred.gif

Bidding ends at 24 Hours from now. Midnight Indiana time.

The last bid posted before 12:00 turns into 12:01 wins at that price

No hidden maximum bid stuff. If you make a bid $500 over the previous bidder, and at the auctions end you win . You will be expetect to pay the amount you posted.

This is as much about having fun as it is selling books. But I will play this card, I want to buy the family a used but VERY nice Baby Grand Piano. I really want to do it by Christmas.

So bid away you turkeys! poke2.gif

BID!!

av10cvr.jpg

av10bc-1.jpg

av10inside.jpg

Todays book.

Avengers #10

Solid 8.5/9.0 BC is as solid as the front. Book has OW/W pages, closer to W

Bidding starts at $35 Shipping is $4 Priority Boxed

Make a Bid in THIS thread only please.

Bidding ends at 24 Hours from now. Midnight Indiana time.

This is as much about having fun as it is selling books. But I will play this card, I am selling books to buy the family a used but VERy nice Baby Grand Piano. And I really want to do it by Christmas.

So bid away you turkeys! poke2.gif

av10.jpg

$40...!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ze, do you have a minimum increment? I just hate seeing the arguments that have occured in other auctions when someone bids 1cent higher.

Right you are. thumbsup2.gif

$5 increments should make it fair for everyone who wants to bid.

Now play nice everyone.. flowerred.gif

news.gif New photos at the top of the thread. news.gif

Ze, is there any chance of having a straight-on close up of the top edge and also the spine (especially the bottom corner)?

Cheers!

And sweet book! thumbsup2.gif

Here it is, in all it's oversized blown up ugliness!

avulc.jpg

avllc.jpg

avurc.jpg

avlrc.jpg

Ze-man, please forgive me for butting-in on your thread. I'm NOT trying to hijack it. I just have a question related to the buying/selling forum (I'm still trying to learn the etiquette here).

I've got some PGX books that I may be selling soon. Is it a strict NO-NO to sell them on here because this is, of course, run by CGC. Or can I advertise it as PGX and show a scan of just the book without the PGX label?

Again, sorry to be sign-offtopic.gif , I'm just looking for a quick answer if there is one. Thanks!

Ze-man, please forgive me for butting-in on your thread. I'm NOT trying to hijack it. I just have a question related to the buying/selling forum (I'm still trying to learn the etiquette here).

I've got some PGX books that I may be selling soon. Is it a strict NO-NO to sell them on here because this is, of course, run by CGC. Or can I advertise it as PGX and show a scan of just the book without the PGX label?

Again, sorry to be sign-offtopic.gif , I'm just looking for a quick answer if there is one. Thanks!

If it's such a big deal, just offer to sell it as a raw book and sell it that way... thumbsup2.gif.let people know in PM's that it's currently slabbed and that you'll crack it out for them if they want. gossip.gif

The slab doesn't make the book. The book is what you're trying to sell. sumo.gif