• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daily Auction No BIN, No reserve. When one book is sold, another is listed

123 posts in this topic

Is the highest bid the final sale price or is the sale price $5 over the under-bidder???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Last minute snipe?

Where can i download software that allow me to snipe on the boards insane.gif

Just get this one off the shelves and list another one yay.gif

Is the highest bid the final sale price or is the sale price $5 over the under-bidder???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Last minute snipe?

Where can i download software that allow me to snipe on the boards insane.gif

Just get this one off the shelves and list another one yay.gif

If it worked the way that was asked about above...you could put a fat bid in at the last second to secure the book. gossip.gif

Last minute snipe?

Hrrmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you want to make a new bid it must be at least $5 higher then the previous bid.

Even if you are WAY higher then the second highest bidder, if you post a bid..it sticks.

No hidden maximum bid stuff. If you make a bid $500 over the previous bidder, and at the auctions end you win . You will be expetect to pay the amount you posted.

The Highest bid by $5 over the previous highest bidder that has a date stamp of midnight(midnight MY time I live in Indiana.) or before will be accepted. Last one to get in their bid by 12:00 AM wins the auction If a bid it is made at 12:01, too late. Even if it is higher.

The last bid posted before 12:00 turns into 12:01 wins at that price.

What else should I outline ? All ideas or suggestions to help this run smoothly are welcome. I may not implement them, but I am open to suggestions.

Ze-

Last minute snipe?

Hrrmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you want to make a new bid it must be at least $5 higher then the previous bid.

Even if you are WAY higher then the second highest bidder, if you post a bid..it sticks.

No hidden maximum bid stuff. If you make a bid $500 over the previous bidder, and at the auctions end you win . You will be expetect to pay the amount you posted.

The Highest bid by $5 over the previous highest bidder that has a date stamp of midnight(midnight MY time I live in Indiana.) or before will be accepted. Last one to get in a bidby 12:00 AM wins the auction If a bid it is made at 12:01, too late. Even if it is higher.

The last bid before 12:00 turns into 12:01 wins at that price.

What else should I outline ? All ideas or suggestions to help this run smoothly are welcome. I may not implement them, but I am open to suggestions.

Ze-

What does midnight your time means VS Forum time? (stupid question, but im european) grin.gif

Right now it is 3:25 here PM , does that help?

Who has a time zone calculator?

Actually...it was 3:28. poke2.gif

I was actually waiting for that.

foreheadslap.gif

Did I mention that when you make a bid you have to stand on one leg, recite the Muppet Show theme song and type with your nose?

Is that a problem for anyone?

Ze-

Girls, please, take your pretty in pink names, and go play outside. This room is for grownups. insane.gif

Ze- Hidesshy.gif

bumpit.gif

Foolkiller has it so far.

$110

3:36 sumo.gif

But that equals forum time... unless i have another forum time than you guys, so there is still how many hours left to bid? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hope this does not ban me from all future Sales/Purchases inhere makepoint.gif

3:36 sumo.gif

But that equals forum time... unless i have another forum time than you guys, so there is still how many hours left to bid? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hope this does not ban me from all future Sales/Purchases inhere makepoint.gif

No worries, it is almost 4:00 PM here around 8 hours left till the witching hour.