• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daily Auction No BIN, No reserve. When one book is sold, another is listed

123 posts in this topic

$105

Shin wins again. Nice BA lot you picked up.

I think I need to get a bigger box to mail your books.

Thnx Shin

Ze-

If you try to have them end at a time where i am not asleep as i am 5AM my time, you could get more for yout books poke2.gif

$105

Thnx Shin

Ze-

If you try to have them end at a time where i am not asleep as i am 5AM my time, you could get more for yout books poke2.gif

You could always just have bid what you were willing to pay and see how it held up?

Anyways, since there was no late bidding, let alone sniping bids I guess the books sold for what they were worth. I thought there would be more interest in the auction format actually.

But there are an awful lot of great books in this fMarketplace right now, and not enough deep pockets.

Thnx to eveyone who bid , books will ship monday.

Ze-

$105

Thnx Shin

Ze-

You could always just have bid what you were willing to pay and see how it held up?

Anyways, since there was no late bidding, let alone sniping bids I guess the books sold for what they were worth. I thought there would be more interest in the auction format actually.

But there are an awful lot of great books in this fMarketplace right now, and not enough deep pockets.

Thnx to eveyone who bid , books will ship monday.

Ze-

I for one think it is a very good idea, but dont you think more people would make last minute bidding if they end maybe 8 or 9 PM your time? People are off work and havent gone to bed yet....? im not thinkuing about europeans cause we would most likely still be asleep anyway

thumbsup2.gif