• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heritage signature auction is up!

102 posts in this topic

Nice avatar, gman. I think my tires are overinflated.

well....they looked like they would make a nice avatar. but if enough gripes come in i will change it.

still slow, just got into the SA section after about 5 tries! 893applaud-thumb.gif

OK...put in a few thrill bids. Hopefull, I'll get my free catalog as usual! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . just got my thrill bid in for the TOD 10 cover - at 1/10th of the estimate! Hey, at that price I'll take it! grin.gif

DAM

I have been thrill bidding ever since I realized that they send out free catalogs once you bid and are a high bidder at any time! Better than paying for them! cool.gif

In CBG they are advertizing that if you spend $500 or more within the last year with any major dealer that they will send you free auction catalgos for a free year. I faxed them my receit, but haven't gotten the catalogs yet. Has anyone? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DAM

In CBG they are advertizing that if you spend $500 or more within the last year with any major dealer that they will send you free auction catalgos for a free year. I faxed them my receit, but haven't gotten the catalogs yet. Has anyone? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DAM

Bah...just do what I do! grin.gif

Damn it......I can't get through.... mad.gifmad.gif

Takes forever. I'm in the bronze section and there are no other bids. People must be really impatient. Lots of high census DC books in the auction! blush.gif

I was able to get a few more thrill bids in, but now my browser is stalling like crazy!!!!

DAM

Finally went through all the bronze books. Nothing truly spectacular! Really fugly looking Hulk 140 CGC 9.4 that is off centered and has red overspray on the top! Uggh! Nice Subby 35 CGC 9.8 though! cool.gif

I got through for the movie posters, but nothing else. Wasn't even able to do a search. frown.gif

Oh...I can't stand their search function. Too picky! frown.gif