• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween Sale

43 posts in this topic

Glad to hear it was not all that serious. You had me skeered.

So is it safe to say.

You were your sunglass's at night?

cool.gif

Better safe than blind... I think Daredevil said that. Or maybe it was on Kung Fu? Either way glad to hear all is almost well.

I just got back from the doctor...I had a cornea abrasion. Essentially they numbed my eye, put some dye (or something in it) and then took an ultraviolet light to find it. They said it should heal just fine in a couple of days...and gave me some drops to make sure it doesn't get infected.

I'll send out PMs with invoice/confirmation of availability later tonight...

I know that's uncomfortable....I had a piece of metal embedded in my eyelid years ago, and every time I blinked, I scratched my cornea......when I went into the doctor, he put in a colorized liquid, looked in the machine and then started calling in all his doctors and interns to check it out....I guess it looked like I had traffic driving over my eyes with studded tires.

All better now...and healed incredibly quickly as I'm sure yours will too.

Lasik has since helped with the previously 20/400 vision....now 20/15 cloud9.gif