• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEAR OF POSTING

79 posts in this topic

I liked you better in June 2004. tongue.gif

Thank You for your kind responce Scott.

gossip.gifScott is saying in a oh so subtle way that he was happier when I was NOT a member, I joined July 11 of 2004.

hail.gif Good one FFB.

I liked you better in June 2004. tongue.gif

Thank You for your kind responce Scott.

gossip.gifScott is saying in a oh so subtle that he was happier when I was NOT a member, I joined July 11 of 2004.

hail.gif Good one FFB.

yay.gif They don't call you the brain for nothing! 27_laughing.gif

BTW, just case any one person misunderstand me. I'm serious.

27_laughing.gif

What this person here is saying, is that he's only joking about being serious. What that means in actuality is that he has much to hide and is probably psychotic in some ways. People like this hide behing keyboards and do strange things in the privacy of their minds. Beware of this type of poster.

How was that, Brain? confused-smiley-013.gif

'respon s e' wink.gif

And it would be 'an oh so subtle way' not 'a oh so subtle way'.

And surely there should be some hyphens in there? crazy.gif

poke2.gif

A comma....something.

Will edit for comics...

Either "an oh so subtle way" or "an oh-so-subtle way" is correct, although the modifier "oh so" is somewhat unneeded.

'respon s e' wink.gif

And it would be 'an oh so subtle way' not 'a oh so subtle way'.

And surely there should be some hyphens in there? crazy.gif

poke2.gif

Dude, just be happy he isn't speaking Luxxcorp-lingo. If I ever again have to read about how sweet Charltons are, I am going to lose it. foreheadslap.gif

Although the Brain's language skills are the linguistic equivalent of that Dragon Force cover with all of the helicopters on it. poke2.gif

I have a job, however I need to get my *spoon* over to his house.

yourself or your self was still spelled right, however I was not asking "now find any misspaced words" was I?

And this thread hassen't gone anywhere since it was posted.

So I am in for a big derailing. yay.gif

grin.gif

So now we see what can happen when you post. People will point out spelling. Complain about content, style,

even just being here. But that is the nature of these forums. Will I stop posting??? NO!!! Are my feelings

hurt??? NO!!!! Do I think badly of the people that have answered me here??....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifNO!!!!

WHY??!!? Because the longer I stay a member. The more I enter-act. The more I share. The more I post.

The more I know about my fellow forum members. The one thing that rings clear, is we are all just a big

group of Comic Book Geeks, just killing time, bagging on each other, trying to share the love we have for

this oh so strange hobbie. So yea, I could run and hide. I could stop posting. I could be hurt by what has

been said. But I know that all of this is just our way of having fun.

gossip.gifNow tonofbricks.gif..... boo.gifflamed.gif.... stooges.gif....... makepoint.gif..... 893blahblah.gif all you

want, I CAN TAKE IT!!!!