• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEAR OF POSTING

79 posts in this topic

Because the longer I stay a member. The more I enter-act. The more I share. The more I post.

893censored-thumb.gif

I second that! 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I love you man cloud9.gif

Wheres that damn crying gremline when I need it.. *spoon*

Because the longer I stay a member. The more I enter-act. The more I share. The more I post.

893censored-thumb.gif

I second that! 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I love you man cloud9.gif

Wheres that damn crying gremline when I need it.. *spoon*

In the right way yes?

poke2.gif

Good to know people who don't dislike me! 27_laughing.gif

Crying greamlins? Dunno, never seen one.

HOSTILITY: This can take many forms and many be the number one reason why some many never post.

You suck. poke2.gif

Thank You for your meaningful reply, you have given a very good example and for that I again thank you.... flowerred.gif. wink.gif

HOSTILITY: This can take many forms and many be the number one reason why some many never post.

You suck. poke2.gif

Thank You for your meaningful reply, you have given a very good example and for that I again thank you.... flowerred.gif. wink.gif

acclaim.gif

You suck. poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

You suck poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

If I speak, will I be told to shut it? Or will someone come out and make fun of me because they think it makes them bigger & badder?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just remember, you your self will make a typo, or do something stupid!!

I'm one tough member here. So I can take all of the abuse that has, and will be

given to me.

Now, find a typo. grin.gif

Get a job.

He's trying:

1432634-butters.jpg

1432634-butters.jpg.55d89b75b827fb0386afc29da4359dc1.jpg

If I speak, will I be told to shut it? Or will someone come out and make fun of me because they think it makes them bigger & badder?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just remember, you your self will make a typo, or do something stupid!!

I'm one tough member here. So I can take all of the abuse that has, and will be

given to me.

Now, find a typo. grin.gif

Get a job.

He's trying:

1432634-butters.jpg

Holy *spoon* that was funny!

I'm laughing so hard!

893applaud-thumb.gif

As the thread title states, I belive that many people lurk rather than post out of fear. I belive that there are

many factores, that I hope to bring to light, so as to help other start to post as well as others to renew posting

as well.

HOSTILITY: This can take many forms and many be the number one reason why some many never

post. OK, so you want to ask/tell the board about something that you think/find of interest to you, but are

not looking to get slamed.... tonofbricks.gif, flamed..... flamed.gif, talked down to....... 893blahblah.gif, ridiculed.... screwy.gif,

or laughed at..... 27_laughing.gif. Well guess what, that the chance you take. Sometimes here people just like to

goof-on-one-another..... stooges.gif, and thats OK. Don't let what MAY happen stop you from posting,

you just might find out that others may think/feel the same as you...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

KNOWLEDGE: What if what I ask is just dumb????..... confused.gif You will not know untill you try.

Yes there are people here that know way more than most on all kinds of Comic related questions,

thats why they are here, to share that knowledge with others. But try to see if your question has

been asked and answered before. How do I do this??? ..... confused-smiley-013.gif, by looking at thread title, using

the Search "key-word" function at the top of the page. Rember why you took the time to become a member.

Seek out thoses forums others have the same interest as you, and start asking questions.

To sum up: <h1> JUST BE YOURSELF!!!!</h1

STFU!!! sumo.gif

just kidding..... poke2.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif