• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! PGM Avengers #74

45 posts in this topic

Would be 9.2 except for that bottom spine ding...looks like a little nick of paper missing? I'll call it 8.5. Beauty!

Jon, I love ya (in a Viking way) but you need to spend some time with scans of your own books . . . 27_laughing.gif

Would be 9.2 except for that bottom spine ding...looks like a little nick of paper missing? I'll call it 8.5. Beauty!

Jon, I love ya (in a Viking way) but you need to spend some time with scans of your own books . . . 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, when I saw your grade I had a feeling mine wouldn't go over too well... 27_laughing.gif

On my screen, looking at the back cover, it looks like there's a bit of paper missing from both bottom corners where the pages are peeking out. Maybe it's me... confused-smiley-013.gifsorry.gif

I think the corner(Lower left hand corner) keeps it a 9.0/9.2 area not 9.4

However, I do think its a very nice looking issue

Thank you . . . perhaps you should pull out your grading guide, read the section on NM 9.4 and weigh in again . . . what's that? you don't have a copy? makepoint.gif

hi.gif

Yeah, when I saw your grade I had a feeling mine wouldn't go over too well... 27_laughing.gif

On my screen, looking at the back cover, it looks like there's a bit of paper missing from both bottom corners. Maybe it's me... confused-smiley-013.gifsorry.gif

No, it's not you, the corner has a little fraying . . . as in "slightly abraded". One of the most important pages of the grading guide (in fact, one that few disagree with) is page 127. grin.gif

Thank you . . . perhaps you should pull out your grading guide, read the section on NM 9.4 and weigh in again . . . what's that? you don't have a copy? makepoint.gif

hi.gif

Oh I have one and still stand by my grade. Maybe your next posts should be PGM Avengers (except for people who disagree with me)

However, these are still for you to brighten up your day flowerred.gif

PS All replies are stooges.gif

hi.gif

Yeah, don't see the reason for this snark, D. I thought his opinion was reasonable enough. frown.gif Nighty-night...

hi.gif

Yeah, don't see the reason for this snark, D. I thought his opinion was reasonable enough. frown.gif Nighty-night...

I always enjoy Halas' opinions . . . now don't go gettin' thin-skinned on me . . . tongue.gif

hi.gif

I always enjoy Halas' opinions . . . now don't go gettin' thin-skinned on me . . . tongue.gif

Say the books a 3.7 insane.gif and sell it to me at a discount and I will get him to forgive you D

Other then that it stays as a 9.0/9.2 sumo.gif