• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! PGM Avengers #74

45 posts in this topic

I think the corner(Lower left hand corner) keeps it a 9.0/9.2 area not 9.4

However, I do think its a very nice looking issue

Thank you . . . perhaps you should pull out your grading guide, read the section on NM 9.4 and weigh in again . . . what's that? you don't have a copy? makepoint.gif

hi.gif

hopefully, you dont mean the new grading guide, do you?

Yeah, I probably should've said 9.0 too.

When I look at the LLC front cover, I am still seeing more than just blunting...it looks like a 1/16" chunk of paper is missing where the interior pages are peeking through. That's why a 9.4 seems out of reach. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you . . . perhaps you should pull out your grading guide, read the section on NM 9.4 and weigh in again . . . what's that? you don't have a copy? makepoint.gif

hi.gif

hopefully, you dont mean the new grading guide, do you?

Certainly not! sumo.gif

hi.gif

Why ask the board to grade the book and them dump on the people who gave their opinions? foreheadslap.gif

The book is not a 9.4. They are right. Ask 100 people, 9.4 it is not. Send it off for grading, it will not get the 9.4. if that book get s a 9.4, I have a bunch of books to resub!

I am pretty blind and I see the rub and wear on the lower spine. I also see a stress line at the lower staple. If those are not on the book, rescan it. We all appear to see it or something like it?

Just here for help, not to fight about it. The fact that no one bought it is a good indicator it's priced wrong. Price it as a lower grade and it may sell.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Why ask the board to grade the book and them dump on the people who gave their opinions? foreheadslap.gif

You call this dumping? screwy.gif

hi.gif

The book is not a 9.4. They are right. Ask 100 people, 9.4 it is not. Send it off for grading, it will not get the 9.4. if that book get s a 9.4, I have a bunch of books to resub!

By all means, get to work then! 27_laughing.gif

I am pretty blind and I see the rub and wear on the lower spine. I also see a stress line at the lower staple. If those are not on the book, rescan it. We all appear to see it or something like it?

Just here for help, not to fight about it. The fact that no one bought it is a good indicator it's priced wrong. Price it as a lower grade and it may sell.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Why then are you here? You didn't give a grade. You haven't "helped". You are the only one dumping. My comment above was instructional (albeit with a touch of sarcasm) and Halas and I get along just fine, thank you very much.

Who appointed you the defender of the masses? Your post was made to start a fight - period. That's precisely why you're here. yeahok.gif

I am pretty blind . . .

btw, I agree. yeahok.gif

Divad, I apoligise. You are right the book is probably a nice 9.4 or better. I stand corrected. Good luck on the future sale. I read the posts and really thought your were being an jerk to everyone who had an opinion. It sure read like that to me. I just read them again. I never shared my grade opinion with you because it's obvious you think all the other people were dead wrong. It's your book, call it whatever you like. Sorry to have upset you. Thanks for the link to my ebay sales page. After you did that more people bid. That was cool of you.

My Golden age auctions end tomorrow night!

I am pretty blind . . .

btw, I agree. yeahok.gif

Divad, I apoligise. You are right the book is probably a nice 9.4 or better. I stand corrected. Good luck on the future sale. I read the posts and really thought your were being an jerk to everyone who had an opinion. It sure read like that to me. I just read them again. I never shared my grade opinion with you because it's obvious you think all the other people were dead wrong. It's your book, call it whatever you like. Sorry to have upset you. Thanks for the link to my ebay sales page. After you did that more people bid. That was cool of you.

My Golden age auctions end tomorrow night!

Hey, let's be friends - life is too short wink.gif

Sure sounded like your comments were dripping with sarcasm to me, but if you want to kiss and make up . . . yechh! Ok! 27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I was trying to be nice. You can pick on me all you want. Who's starting a fight now? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I can take it.

If that Avengers is a 9.4 my Ace Comics is an easy VF+.

poke2.gif

NC,

You just have it a tad backwards . . . If that Ace Comics is a VF+ my Avengers is a 9.8 grin.gif

poke2.gif

Look everyone, a rare sighting of diva being a when someone says something about his books. yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

Just for that . . . Grossman is going to break his ankle this weekend poke2.gif

I would laugh, but you never know with Glassman. 893whatthe.gif