• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 cgc6.5 (1st printing) On Ebay + #2-9 & more

3 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody.

Just started an ebay auction for a group of TMNT comics. Selling a total of 12 comics, but TMNT #1 is by far the star of this auction. This comic was printed by Mirage Studios in 1984---and only 3000 were printed!

Because of this, this comic started out being a collector's item from the onset. This comic has been CGC graded at 6.5 and is encased in a CGC container. This comic is a must have.

In addition to this comic, I'm throwing issues #2-9; as well as all individual microseries comics (for Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, & Leonardo). All of these comics are first prints as well.

Auction started tonight (10/12) and is a 10-day listing. After a three hours, current bid is $102.50.

Check out the auction here .

Make a post or email me if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!

UPDATE:

5 Days till End Time (Sunday at 18:00 Pacific Time).

Current bid is $500 (w/ 9th bid). Still a low price for a CGC-graded comic that is 1 of 3000 copies printed! (you know that not all 3000 can still be out there)

Remember, there are also several other TMNT comics being sold as well. All these comics are first printings, and a few are in the oversized style of #1 (such as #2, #3, and Raphael micro-series).

So, at this point, I'd say $500 is a steal. Once again, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

UPDATE! UPDATE!

Ok, the high bidder for this auction notified me that they would not be able to cover their bidding price for the date the auction ends. So, I ended up cancelling their bid.

New current bid is: $450 (5bids).

FYI, also posted a little bigger picture of TMNT#1. It is here:

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/siksikamacgyver/tmnt1/

Thanks, and good luck!!

C.