• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When is the November Charlotte show?

24 posts in this topic

I was considering setting up a table at that show. But is it really worth the 9 hour drive there and back? I saw pictures of the show, and it looks pretty small.

Call Dave and he can have better numbers for you. I seem to think that it is a show that has a pretty good turnout. Although I could be mistaken.

Arex

John's Greensboro show is December 2nd.

Tell me you're a board member and you get in the Charlotte show November 12th free.

Thanks!!

Im a board member hi.gifpoke2.gif

893whatthe.gif

Hey Arex

yes - you're in free

man, i've been a board member for nearly 2 years, and i ain't never got in free!

sumo.gif

just kidding. i don't want to get in free, i'd rather support you and dave...

Too true Sal, too true. Dave and Rick put on a good show and unless you guys start charging $20 a head, then I dont mind paying to get it.

If you do go to $20 a head, then I will just make Sal pay for me. takeit.gif

I was considering setting up a table at that show. But is it really worth the 9 hour drive there and back? I saw pictures of the show, and it looks pretty small.

Call Dave and he can have better numbers for you. I seem to think that it is a show that has a pretty good turnout. Although I could be mistaken.

Arex

Tell me you're a board member and you get in the Charlotte show November 12th free.

Thanks!!

893whatthe.gif

Hey Arex

yes - you're in free

man, i've been a board member for nearly 2 years, and i ain't never got in free!

sumo.gif

Too true Sal, too true. Dave and Rick put on a good show and unless you guys start charging $20 a head, then I dont mind paying to get it.

done. sumo.gif

of course, it would just be me and you in the show, so all kinds of good deals would be there for the picking

Arex

Thanks!!

893whatthe.gif

Hey Arex

yes - you're in free

sumo.gif

done. sumo.gif

of course, it would just be me and you in the show, so all kinds of good deals would be there for the picking

Have you ever bought anything at the show?

Arex

Thanks!!

893whatthe.gif

Hey Arex

yes - you're in free

sumo.gif

done. sumo.gif

Have you ever bought anything at the show?

not from you gossip.gif