• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB (or even simply locate): Golden Age Ashcans

28 posts in this topic

Hey why did Thrill only get a 4.5? Is there something wrong with the back? From the front cover view, that's one of the best 4.5s I've seen. confused-smiley-013.gif

A darn good question. I don't know the answer as I purchased it slabbed. Looks sweet to me as well. cloud9.gif

As it's been said before, owning an ashcan isn't as much about the condition as the chance to simply own it. But of course, no one will complain about a better grade. I agree, it does look sweet!!!

takeit.gif (so give it to me already!)

I'll have to check.

please do...if it's the half I don't have, I'd be interested in completing the set...I'd then just sell the other one I have....or maybe partial trade for the half I don't have to you???

I'll have to check.

please do...if it's the half I don't have, I'd be interested in completing the set...I'd then just sell the other one I have....or maybe partial trade for the half I don't have to you???

Ok, I'll check. Will be away for a few days and will confirm upon return.

Very few & they're getting more expensive!

I'm specifically asking about the ones you posted, as esquire indicated his "set" was on the way.

Very Few......10.........5............3.............2...............?

From what I gather, probably around 7 complete sets. (A "set" = the 8 unpublished Movie/Screen variations, all with the cover art from Boy Commandos #1). The deal that I made also happened to include Animal Antics, but that's separate because unlike the other titles, it actually went on to be published.

From what I gather, probably around 7 complete sets. (A "set" = the 8 unpublished Movie/Screen variations, all with the cover art from Boy Commandos #1). The deal that I made also happened to include Animal Antics, but that's separate because unlike the other titles, it actually went on to be published.

Thanks...Interesting set....I'd seen it before on the boards...at least one or two...but all together is a great shot. thumbsup2.gif

That's about right.