• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone buy from Joe Koch? Kochcom on ebay

24 posts in this topic

Sounds like he got in a rut...or maybe the best of the warehouse books are gone and he steped down to the next level of books. confused-smiley-013.gif

That comment might be dead on, as the first set of orders I placed had some nice books in them, but the last shipment literally dropped off the table - water damage, large rips, etc. like we're talking VG at best, when he advertised VF/NM.

But who knows, maybe he had some new scammer employee, and everything's back on the ball now? confused-smiley-013.gif

he does not send the books very well. half of the books look like they have been in the bags since the dawn of time. the other half dont have bags at all. packed in a box with no padding. i was happy over all with the grades. last order from him i sent one book back and he sent me the grade i paid for and a refund for the shipping.

I've ordered from him a couple times, and both shipments were disappointments - NM books ranged from FN to VF.