• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series for Sale Thread Incoming

38 posts in this topic

Warming up the digital camera as we speak.

First to hit takeit.gif , PM's be damned. I'll listen but the sign guy rules. Shipping in US is $6.00 for first slab. Canada is like $10 smackaroo's or something, it's silly. Would consider Trades also for other SS books

Wonder Woman #219 9.6 White Quad Signed by J.G. Jones, Rucka, Vines and Jeantty. $35

ww219.jpg

The Walking Dead #1 9.6 White Signed by Kirkman(black) and Moore(silver) book was solid 9.8 and no graders notes. $150 ON HOLD STAY TUNED

walkingdead1.jpg

Ms. Marvel #1 Variant 9.0 White Signed by Turner and Palmiotti $30

waiting on wife to clear out memory card on camera and will scan if anyone wants to see it.

Some more books listed before scans.

Shanna the She-Devil #1 9.6 White Signed by Cho $30

Sojourn #1 9.4 White Signed by Greg Land $40

Amazing Spider-Man #509 9.8 White Signed by Stracynski and Deodato $35

Thanos #1 9.8 White Signed by Starlin $35

I've got a #26 coming in about 6 weeks, it's going to WWtexas to get finished up, but depending on how it looks and how many sigs get on it, might be a keeper. thecollector might have some not sure, PM him.

The Walking Dead #1 9.6 White Signed by Kirkman(black) and Moore(silver) book was solid 9.8 and no graders notes. $150

walkingdead1.jpg

check your PMs takeit.gif if we can work out the specifics...I better dig out some books with sketches... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The Walking Dead #1 9.6 White Signed by Kirkman(black) and Moore(silver) book was solid 9.8 and no graders notes. $150

walkingdead1.jpg

check your PMs takeit.gif if we can work out the specifics...I better dig out some books with sketches... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thats an excellent book..Congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif

Do you have any Mcfarlane CGC signatures FS?

I have a zombies coming with the spidey 1 cover recreate but it will be pricey as it's an awesome looking sig on it and i spent a bundle on it.