• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your low SERIAL number slabs!

27 posts in this topic

CGC label 0000001001

Someone look this number up and see when it was graded.

Grade Date 11/09/1999

Title Walt Disney's Comics and Stories

Issue 1

Issue Date 10/40

Publisher Dell Publishing

Country

Variant

Pedigree

Category Universal

Grade 8.5

PageQuality OFF-WHITE

GradeText

Art Comments Hank Porter cover

Tom Wood and Ferdinand Horvath art

Key Comments Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse begin.

Issue Year 1940

Thanks G. So now, anyone got a comic graded before 11/09/1999 ?

ahhh soo! so can you see which books WERE graded first? I thought of this thread having believed that the FF1 was considered one of the first books graded and hoped to smoke out the FIRST book, and, that it might be fun to see what kinds of books we have with low numbers.

In the case of the FF 1, I think it WAS the third book to be graded.

CGC label 0000001001

Someone look this number up and see when it was graded.

Grade Date 11/09/1999

Title Walt Disney's Comics and Stories

Issue 1

Issue Date 10/40

Publisher Dell Publishing

Country

Variant

Pedigree

Category Universal

Grade 8.5

PageQuality OFF-WHITE

GradeText

Art Comments Hank Porter cover

Tom Wood and Ferdinand Horvath art

Key Comments Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse begin.

Issue Year 1940

That's pretty much down there.

ahhh soo! so can you see which books WERE graded first? I thought of this thread having believed that the FF1 was considered one of the first books graded and hoped to smoke out the FIRST book, and, that it might be fun to see what kinds of books we have with low numbers.

The FF referenced in my sig line I sold in February, 2000, along with a JLA 1 and a Hulk 2. I received them from a consigner in late January, 2000, so I believe he must have had them graded in November-December, 1999. Steve? Anybody from CGC able to track this down? I can PM the name of the owner, if that would help.

The FF referenced in my sig line I sold in February, 2000, along with a JLA 1 and a Hulk 2. I received them from a consigner in late January, 2000, so I believe he must have had them graded in November-December, 1999. Steve? Anybody from CGC able to track this down? I can PM the name of the owner, if that would help.

Why don`t you just contact the owner and get the serial number from him, then you can find out the dates of grading.