• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Buck Rogers from 1928???

25 posts in this topic

I always hate to rip on an auction I know nothing about but I would be heavily concerned about trimming on a pulp this nice. Don't these usually have 1/8 to 1/4 inch over hang? And this one looks to be perfectly flush and sharp. Almost impossible with any pulp that has any wear at all.

Regular pulps have the over-hang, bed sheet pulps are cleanly cut along the edges & do not suffer from over-hang.

I always hate to rip on an auction I know nothing about but I would be heavily concerned about trimming on a pulp this nice. Don't these usually have 1/8 to 1/4 inch over hang? And this one looks to be perfectly flush and sharp. Almost impossible with any pulp that has any wear at all.

Regular pulps have the over-hang, bed sheet pulps are cleanly cut along the edges & do not suffer from over-hang.

Yup, what he said. hi.gif Fuelie. Plus, later on, even "regular" pulp were trimmed during production. Late run Shadows do not have over-hang for example.