• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Thors with some picture frames - OO

62 posts in this topic

Hi Gang:

I had the opportunity to pick up some original owner bronze age Thors. These books are all pedigree quality - super glossy, newsstand fresh, shiny staples, supple with great page quality. You will not be disappointed. Because they are from an original owner collection, you can be assured they have not been tinkered with in any way.

My grading is CGC strict. Paypal, checks or money orders okay. Priority shipping in the US, outside the US to be determined.

First takeit.gif gets it.

Thor 214. Almost perfect black cover. Superb centering. One tiny spine stress below top staple keeps this from 9.6, so I will call it a 9.4 BIN $22

Thor214.jpg

takeit.gif

The runt of the litter. Thor 208. Honest to God, it looks like a 9.8 from the front. Absolutely perfect.

A small bumped BACK upper left corner brings it to 9.0/9.2 frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gif BIN $15

Thor208.jpg

takeit.gif